• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

How can I change my forum account email?

bybpow

I want to change my old email for a new one. How can I do it? I see no option.

Edit: Ignore that as well, it is the wrong link, both for forum and for the license question.
Input your license and E-Mail here and click continue. Then you should see it. I doubt it, but it cost nothing to try.
I cannot try it myself as I only have lifetime licenses.

And this applys only for licensing stuff, not for the forum question. Un-@ Ivan.
Otherwise, Ivan is your man. Send him your current details and the mail you want to get it changed to.
Don't post any private information in the forum itself.

Last edited:
Edit: I had an oversight as proven by Ch3vr0n below.
That aside, why did you create a new thread in general chat, when your other thread (where you asked the same at the same time) already is in Purchase and License?

Last edited:
That aside, why did you create a new thread in general chat, when your other thread (where you asked the same at the same time) already is in Purchase and License?

Simple, the one you're linking to is asking to change the e-mail associated with the LICENSE, this topic title says to change the one associated with their FORUM ACCOUNT. 2 different accounts, 2 different e-mail options.
I want to change my old email for a new one. How can I do it? I see no option.

Go here: https://forum.redfox.bz/account/contact-details, the e-mail field will be at the top. Confirm the new address with your current password, you may need potentially get an e-mail to verify the new address, so make sure you enter it correctly.

Simple, the one you're linking to is asking to change the e-mail associated with the LICENSE, this topic title says to change the one associated with their FORUM ACCOUNT. 2 different accounts, 2 different e-mail options.
Silly me, please excuse that. You both gave him the correct link in the other thread and pointed out my mistake. I will fix my comments.
Some weeks ago, I stated I will not write when I am too tired. These weeks passed and I forgot it entirely... didn't even noticed that there is something odd.

Last edited:
Back