• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

How are people creating 4K HDR files from Amazon Prime?

mkelley

So because I own some Redfox products I get the alert about Anystream but don't think much of it because I have all the content I need AND I have Netflix (and pay for the higher 4K res) and Amazon Prime.

But for the holidays we change our entire system over to 4K and suddenly I notice things like "Marvelous Mrs. Maizel" are being "acquired" somehow by people in 4K and HDR. And they look MUCH better than I can stream them over my extremely fast (150mbps) internet from Amazon Prime itself.

So now I look at Anystream and see that it only can capture in HD, which begs the question: how the heck are people encoding/getting these streams? This content isn't for sale on DVDs, so they aren't ripping from there. And it IS 4K and HDR, I can tell you that - even a visual test reveals so much more detail and depth from the stream it isn't even funny.

Inquiring minds want to know (and sorry if this is a bit OT, but I'd buy Anystream if I could create these 4K files).

In 4k, you can watch Microsoft Edge Chromium, you can use it to try to set up a broadcast on your 4k TV

anystream downloads and doesnt capture files and can only download up to 1080p not 4k yet!

Back