• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

How about virtual ISO's?

FTX

maybe someone can make a virtual HD/BD-drive that instead of taking an ISO as base, takes a directory and make it look like real drive.

F

maybe someone can make a virtual HD/BD-drive that instead of taking an ISO as base, takes a directory and make it look like real drive.

F

Technically possible, but a lot of work for almost no real benefit.

Yeah, I thought that would be the bottom-line. Two completely different file systems - I mean no one emulates their NTSC as FAT or vice-versa!

I think a batch processing of many folders to many isos would do the job as well nicely, but have not seen anything like this. With fastmount you can simply double clock on aan iso and it starts daemon tools...there is only one annoying message to cick away and than you have a convient way to organize. Nevertheless the workflow is not really smooth, a better shell is needed...

..there is only one annoying message to cick away and than you have a convient way to organize.

I don't have any annoying messages from DT, I use 4.09HE.

I can mount my HD ISOs from the Zoom Player media library, and PDVD will fire up and play. I'm quite happy with this solution.

Back