• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

How about a sticky for a list of titles for unsuccessful burns?

Old Bear

I know CloneBD is new, and am confident that these problems will be worked out. In the meantime however, consider a sticky with a list of titles that fail attempts to burn. Once someone is finally successful at completing a burn, then the title can be removed from the "fail" list. DL discs are way too expensive to make coasters with, and not everyone has re-write discs. Even if I did, I shouldn't have to "test" every title by first burning to a re-write to see if it copies before burning to a standard disc! My bear was "Star Wars: The Complete Saga." While I finally got the copies, it was by NOT using CloneBD. And I have three DL coasters to help me remember the failures. It seems every day or so I see another title causing CloneBD to crash or fail during a burn. Everyone would benefit from knowing to leave those titles alone, or at least test first with a re-write disc (for those that have one).

If you are using DL discs then I see no reason to use CloneBD at all. You can make a 1:1 copy onto a DL just using AnyDVD HD and Imgburn. CloneBD will always re-encode the video so it seems a waste of time to use it for DL BD-R's

If you are using DL discs then I see no reason to use CloneBD at all. You can make a 1:1 copy onto a DL just using AnyDVD HD and Imgburn. CloneBD will always re-encode the video so it seems a waste of time to use it for DL BD-R's
And that is what I did for the six movies. One of the reasons to have CloneBD however, is to have this be a "one-stop" process, and it fails at this on occasion. In addition, I was not going to use a DL disc for the three bonus discs. CloneBD crashed every time I started this process on these discs. At least in this case, it wasn't making coasters! If no one else would find a list useful, then certainly no need to bother with it. I'm just trying to find ways to be helpful with my limited use so far.

The problem is that a list wouldn't help that much as you'd need to know exactly which version of the disc someone is using. Sometimes you get 3 or 4 versions from 1 country and unless you know exactly which one you have you can't compare it to another persons as their version may work. In theory it's a good idea, but in practice it tends to fail.

Not only do you have the issue of different discs for different countries, but if you read around you'll see that some people have had success with a particular disc that is supposedly the same as another's that failed. This can be down to hardware/software configuration on the systems.

Back