• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Hotkey for speed adjust?

Baraoic

I couldn't find a way to set a hotkey for adjusting the speed in ReClock, is this even possible? I watch most things at 1.5x normal speeds so I can set it to that and lock it, but sometimes I do watch things at normal speed so it is annoying having to go through so many steps to adjust it.

This setting should be dependent on your video player.

For instance in MPC-HC in options under Keys there is the option to set a hotkey to increase rate, decrease rate, and reset rate.

I was using MPCHC and doing that messes up the sync on the subs so I have to use the ReClock speed adjustment to not mess up subs.

Maybe try using xy-subfilter to handle your subs or try the player's built in sub option?

I honestly don't mess around with speeding up or slowing down video. Just throwing out options.

Back