• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

hotel transylvania 3

julie allen

I am using dvd clone and any dvd. It copies fine but when I put in dvd player it will not play. ive tried 2x with no luck any ideas would be appreciated.

If it copies fine, then it's not an anydvd issue, but most likely a blank disc / player issue. What brand and type of blanks are you using?

Verbatim outsources part of the production. If you know where to find it, please post the exact DID/MID (media identifier). 'verbatim' alone means nothing, we need the exact type.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 6P met Tapatalk

Verbatim is the type of dvd +r I’m using

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

and now the MID please. If you don't know where to find that, you can use DVDinfo, or IMGburn (in EXPLORE mode) to post the MID. That's a vital piece of information, as said, Verbatim outsources part of production. We need the MID, did you purchase them online (if so which ones), in a physical shop,...

Unless you got a truly bad batch, most Verbatim 16X disks - burned at 8X - do not fail.
-W

That depends if it's the life series it's CMC crap. Which is why I've now asked 4? times for the exact type and MID please.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 6P met Tapatalk

Back