Hotel Transylvania 3 - Read Error in CloneDVD2

Discussion in 'CloneDVD' started by ticklek, Dec 7, 2018.

1. ticklek

ticklek New Member

CloneDVD2 reports an error at 94% when I try to create a copy of the DVD. I've tried this on three copies of the DVD and in two separate drives so it's not the DVD or the player!!

Any ideas? Any help gratefully received.

I'm running the latest versions of AnyDVDHD (8.3.1.0) and CloneDVD2 (2.9.3.3)

I include the logfile (zipped).

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 7, 2018
  2. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL & Mod

Pretty sure it's a dirty/defective disc (yeah can happen that you get the same defective disc in a row, especially if you get it from the same location, as discs are pressed by the thousands in batches) but @James will need to confirm.

Did you try ripping with AnyDVD itself first, and see if that reports an error also. If so, post which one. That'll exclude CloneDVD2 from the process.

I did rip that title myself 5 minutes ago just fine, but it's got numerous differences (total disc size, no SP, and a few other minor ones)

3. James

James Redfox Development Team Staff Member

Error messages always help (CloneDVD allows you to copy & paste them).
    EDIT: Please use AnyDVD 8.3.1.1. Please let me know, if this fixes the problem.

Last edited: Dec 8, 2018
  4. ticklek

ticklek New Member

Thanks both for your assistance. I did as you previously mentioned @James with the AI setting enabled....and it worked both in CloneDVD2 and by using the AnyDVD Rip to Image functionality. I'll try with 8.3.1.1 as well but at least it has ripped this time.
    Again many thanks for your suggestions.

5. ticklek

ticklek New Member

Also works with v8.3.1.1 and without AI setting enabled using CloneDVD2.
    Brilliant work!!
    Thanks Again

whatever_gong82 likes this.
  6. James

James Redfox Development Team Staff Member

You are welcome. And thank you for testing.

whatever_gong82 likes this.