• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Hotel Transylvania 3 Audio Issue

Funkmeister

Hello and thanks for reading my post. I'm new to the forum, so please forgive me if this issue has already been addressed. I'm running CloneBD v1.2.3.0 and AnyDVD HD v8.3.0.0. "Remove Cinavia watermark from CloneBD audio stream during copy" is checked in AnyDVD HD settings. When ripping the movie, the Red Fox Icon is "pink" as expected. Most of the movie is fine until the music plays near the end. The music is running at a variable tempo (slow, fast, slow, fast, etc.). Is there something I need to do that I'm not doing to resolve this issue. Thank you in advance for your expert advice and comments. My OS is Win7 64bit.

Yeah, deselect that checkbox next to 'remove cinavia...'. the speedup effect is a side-effect of it. Which is why that setting isn't active by default. Don't have it active unless you know a title has cinavia.

That's the only think you can do.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 6P met Tapatalk

Thanks for your reply. Unfortunately, Hotel Transylvania 3 does have Cinavia. I'll uncheck the "remove cinavia" and try having CloneBD to just reencode the audio track. Maybe that will work. If that doesn't work, I guess I'm screwed.

It'll work, but cinavia will then trigger or detecting players. Or you can do as many do, and get a pre-2012 model, those don't care about cinavia at all.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 6P met Tapatalk

Thanks for the suggestion. I do have a pre-2012 Sony BD Player that I cherish.

Back