Hotel Babylon Blu-Ray UK

Discussion in 'AnyDVD HD (Blu-ray issues)' started by ArcticFox, Nov 20, 2007.

1. ArcticFox

ArcticFox Member

I just bought this and since i dont have a Blu-Ray drive in my computer i ripped it via my PlayStation 3, i installed the UDF 2.5 driver for windows xp and mounted the ISO using nero imagedrive.

When i load AnyDVD and try and play the movie in PowerDVD Ultra i just get a black screen with the timer counting upwards.

Attached Files:

2. James

James Redfox Development Team Staff Member

This is PowerDVD problem, AnyDVD handles the disc fine. I recommend using PowerDVD 3104.

3. ArcticFox

ArcticFox Member

Ive just tried version 3104 and its doing the same thing, just loops a black screen.

Attached Files:

4. Adbear

Adbear Well-Known Member

Try using Daemon tools to mount the image

5. ArcticFox

ArcticFox Member

Yes i did, tried nero, daemon tools, alcohol, nothing works.

6. Adbear

Adbear Well-Known Member

can you play the images without anydvd running? If not then it's probably something to do with the image. Other thing to try doing is get the latest graphics card driver

7. hotdog453

hotdog453 Well-Known Member

As James alluded to, it may simply be an outstanding issue with PowerDVD.

Does the disc play at all with PowerDVD, and AnyDVD disabled? Remove AnyDVD from the equation if you can; if it plays w/o AnyDVD, yay, AnyDVD is at fault. If not, then the issue is with PowerDVD.

8. Adbear

Adbear Well-Known Member

He's using ISO's ripped from a PS3 which are not officially supported

9. hotdog453

I'm assuming he still has the discs though, right? Legally backup, and all that jazz ;)? Does the DISC, which you must own to legally backup, play correctly?

10. Adbear

Adbear Well-Known Member

he doesn't have a PC drive, only a PS3 and I'm assuming it works fine in that

11. hotdog453

Ah, fair enough. Reading comprehension ftw.

12. ArcticFox

ArcticFox Member

Yes (MY OWN LEGALLY OWNED DISCS :p) work fine on my PS3.

13. Adbear

Adbear Well-Known Member

then it has to be a problem with the ISO's and they're not officially supported