• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Honda Navigation DVD copy

No such luck

Tonight I used Clonecd in an attempt to make a perfect 1:1 copy of my honda navigation DVD. The burn went perfectly, I tested the disc and it is recognized as a DVD-ROM. Yet when I popped it into the Honda navigation DVD player, I received an error message. Does anyone have a real solution to make a backup copy of the Honda navigation DVD's?? Thanks.:bang::bang::bang:

Honda Navi

I got it to work only, on Verbatim DVD+R DL

I got it to work only, on Verbatim DVD+R DL

I was just wondering if you used Clonecd or Clone DVD? Also wondering what version of the Nav DVD you backed up? I believe the current version is 4.92. Thanks!

Brocket

Has this Honda/Acura NAV DVD backup issue ever been satifactorily resolved?

Has this Honda/Acura NAV DVD backup issue ever been satifactorily resolved? If so, what are the settings necessary and the procedure to use to make a successful copy, ie one that can be used in the car? I see a few posts where some have indicated they made a backup but those posts do not indicate what settings they had to use. My backup, like others have reported, has a read error when used in the car. Clone CD reports a successful copy but the copy does not actually work. This is without using any special settings - just Verbatim +R DL, Copy CD choice with Clone CD. I also have AnyDVD running on my computer. Do I need to write an image file of the source NAV DVD and then write it to a DL DVD? And I saw a post that recommended using "booktype" as a setting but I don't really know what that is or where to set it. Do I need to use that setting? Looking forward to some help.

Try idk if this is allowed but try img burn if anydvd detects ur honda dvd is not css protected then turn off anydvd. Copy img off original then remake a copy of img created from original disc. Let me know if this solved ur issue

Re: Has this Honda/Acura NAV DVD backup issue ever been satifactorily resolved?

Try idk if this is allowed but try img burn if anydvd detects ur honda dvd is not css protected then turn off anydvd. Copy img off original then remake a copy of img created from original disc. Let me know if this solved ur issue

This may be a simpleton question, but what is idk and where do I set this in Clone CD? Are you saying I should turn off AnyDVD only if the Honda/Acura DVD is not CSS protected - or I should just turn it off in any case? Thanks for your reply Semeparo.

This may be a simpleton question, but what is idk and where do I set this in Clone CD? Are you saying I should turn off AnyDVD only if the Honda/Acura DVD is not CSS protected - or I should just turn it off in any case? Thanks for your reply Semeparo.

idk = I Dont Know

Imgburn is a program itself. Ppl use it to extract xbox360 games. Your making a image of original cd. Then ur gonna copy file that imgburn created. This program is not associated with slysoft in no type of way. And reason your gonna turn off anydvd is because you want a accurate burn and i think imgburn recommonds you to turn off anydvd. Sorry mods if i broke any rules. Just google imgburn download latest version and create img from disk then write image browse your folder lile documents and locate where it created image then reburn that image to whatever imgburns request. Oh and burn no faster the 4x as the slower the better for accurate burn.

Back