• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Hollywoodland won't rip

Lepfan84

I am running AnyDVD 6.1.1.4 with CloneDVD2 and ran into a problem while trying to rip to the HDD. I sent the appropriate information to support this afternoon. Had the same problem with Saw 3, until the updates were released last week. This is what the message read.

File 1 D:/VIDEO_TS/VTS_01_4.VOB 23 TCSectorReader

I could believe this was a bad disc, as I was the first person to ever put it in a DVD player. Guess we'll just have to wait and see. Anybody else have a problem?

no problem with hollywoodland using AnyDvd 6114 and clone dvd 2903

Must be the disc then

Just out of curiousity, I decided to upgrade my other encoding software IE DVDFab decrypter to version 3, and give this a shot. The same VOB sector came up as an error during encoding.

I am currently copying Hollywoodland with Nero 7 and AnyDVD 6.1.1.4 and I am not having any issues.

I copied Running with Scissors last night with the same combo and it plays like a dream...

Lepfan84, what model drive are you using, and what firmware version?

I am running AnyDVD 6.1.1.4 with CloneDVD2 and ran into a problem while trying to rip to the HDD. I sent the appropriate information to support this afternoon. Had the same problem with Saw 3, until the updates were released last week. This is what the message read.

File 1 D:/VIDEO_TS/VTS_01_4.VOB 23 TCSectorReader

I could believe this was a bad disc, as I was the first person to ever put it in a DVD player. Guess we'll just have to wait and see. Anybody else have a problem?
http://club.cdfreaks.com/showthread.php?t=182650

Problem with Flyboys

I had no problem at all with Hollywoodland. For some reason I can't get the audio on Flyboys. Picture is great but no sound. Any suggestions? Thanks.

My primary drive is a Liteon DVDRW LH-20A1P driver version 5.1.2535.0
my secondary drive which is currently working on this same disc is a Liteon DVDRW SHM-165P6S with same set of drivers, as supplied by Microsoft.

Hollywoodland still won't rip after firmware updates

Thanks for the heads up on the firmware updates. The primary was at version KL05, but I flashed the newest available anyway. The secondary was flashed also, up to MS0R. But still no luck. I get to 56% on VOB1.4 and it gives me the same error.
Same VOB problem when using AnyDVD 6.1.1.4 with DVD decrypter trying to rip ISO image to HDD.
I even stuck this disc in my old dependable Apex 1201, and tried to run it from that player into my Panasonic DMR-E55 recorder . Of course I got the "cannot record this protected media" error from the Panasonic.
I haven't had any issues with Flicka, Flyboys, Guardian, etc. Just this one DVD. Guess I'll just have to watch it and not make a backup for awhile.
Thank you all for the suggestions though.

No Problem here

No problem here with Hollywoodland using AnyDVD ver. 6.1.1.4 and CloneDVD 2 ver. 2.9.0.3. Backed up easily without issue.:agree:

It was a bad disc after all!

After sitting through the first 56 minutes of the movie, it started to stutter a bit during normal play. I finally skipped ahead one chapter to avoid any more aggravation.

After sitting through the first 56 minutes of the movie, it started to stutter a bit during normal play. I finally skipped ahead one chapter to avoid any more aggravation.

You have a bad original disc. Go exchange it. There is no question . . .
No ifs, no ands, no buts . . .

I am currently copying Hollywoodland with Nero 7 and AnyDVD 6.1.1.4 and I am not having any issues.

I copied Running with Scissors last night with the same combo and it plays like a dream...

I am having trouble with "Running with scissors" I have ANY DVD6114 and Nero 6 express. What am I doing wrong. Is Nero 7 available as a free download?

Back