1. RedFox is offering a Xmas discount of 20% on all products (except upgrades/renewals), valid until December 18, 2022. If you are entertaining the thought of purchasing one of our products then now is the right time to act!
    Dismiss Notice

HMAX showing sub 1080 on new stuff

Discussion in 'AnyStream' started by DQ, Sep 26, 2022.

1. DQ

DQ Well-Known Member

Have not pulled from HMAX in some time, just noticed that some of the new stuff is maxed at sub 1080 res. Talking about 720 or 544.

Looks to me to just be the newest of things but thought I would see if it was just me.

2. Water Faucet

Water Faucet Well-Known Member

DeepSpace likes this.
  3. DQ

DQ Well-Known Member

''

Interesting there are not a bevy of threads about it. That entire thread has 1 post that mentions something outside of the one title it was started on. It must be affecting a very low number of titles at this point.

Water Faucet likes this.
  4. sabah

sabah Active Member

Not a small number of episodes and movies since 15 months ago, everything new published on HBO has experienced a change in DRM protection

DeepSpace likes this.
  5. BoomKapoow

BoomKapoow Well-Known Member

It concerns all new titles since 15th September, but I believe people have become more patient from past history and we all realize it won't do us any good or even slow things down by nagging developers with 300 threads :p .. personally I'm just adding new contents to watchlist for now and when the time comes I will pull it :)

6. Wheatley

Wheatley Well-Known Member

The last time it was fixed in a week.

willt and whatever_gong82 like this.
  7. DQ

DQ Well-Known Member

Oh yeah, I have no doubt it will be solved. It will just take some time. I was just making sure it wasn't something I was doing as I read the forums daily and could not recall threads about it.

8. RedFox 1

RedFox 1 Super Moderator

Pete will make sure this is resolved, I can't say when but he is a world-class developer, so I have 100% faith that this too shall be resolved. If there is something that you want to watch, watch it, you do not need to have a copy of it immediately.

Busaman, Bri2000, sabah and 3 others like this.
  9. Bri2000

Bri2000 Active Member

I have no doubt it'll get fixed. Redfox always delivers the goods.

10. willt

willt Member

I hope they fix this soon. sole purpose of this purchase was because streamfab has NOT been able to fix this since late April

11. RedFox 1

RedFox 1 Super Moderator

Everything up until a few weeks ago is 1080p, new things. HBO has changed their DRM again and we will have to sort it out. I have faith. :)

12. RedFox 1

RedFox 1 Super Moderator

Excellent post BK. ;)

13. twhiting9275

twhiting9275 Well-Known Member

It's only been a couple weeks. Anything prior to September 18 you should have no problem with 1080

RedFox 1 and whatever_gong82 like this.