• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Not a RedFox Issue Hmax does not exist. It’s Max.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fogue

New series today, can't decrypt, give this message, logs attached, where i live (Latim America), it's hbo until the end of the year, no max here yet.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.5.4.0.astlog
    467.5 KB · Views: 2
  • Vgly S01E01.astlog
    479.9 KB · Views: 0
That’s because a HBO Max isn’t around anymore. It turned into Max and we have to rearrange the provider. There is a five page to read in the forum. I suggest you read it.

I have closed this thread, please do not start another, and please search the forum before posting. AMAZON, USA has a seven day free trial to MAX. I suggest you use it until we have the default website fixed

I don’t care where you are HBO has been disabled. We are not working on any HBO max issues even if it’s available in your area because it’s not available in our area. No more HBO max posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back