• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[hmax 1.2.6.2] weird language in subs selection: "C"

0x0x0x0x0

per title, could be the provider itself, or could be something inside AS:

weird-lang.jpg

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.2.6.2-weird-subs-lang.astlog
    1.6 MB · Views: 1
I assume it just a minor programming error and needs to be filtered out of the list. "C" is the default language locale for the C programming language.

Perhaps, but that would requite AS to pass a null or an empty string to whatever library call is doing the abbreviated-to-expanded language mapping...

Perhaps, but that would requite AS to pass a null or an empty string to whatever library call is doing the abbreviated-to-expanded language mapping...

Nah, they just need to skip over/remove it from the list they use to generate the GUI controls (and that's assuming my initial guess is correct on what the issue is).

what I meant was that to get an erroneous output you need to provide an unexpected input, but that might be academic at this point for a different reason now...

what I meant was that to get an erroneous output you need to provide an unexpected input, but that might be academic at this point for a different reason now...

Sorry, I misunderstood.

Back