HKCU\SOFTWARE\SlySoft\AnyDVD\Settings\Jerk

Discussion in 'AnyDVD HD (DVD issues)' started by Blazkowicz, Nov 4, 2007.

1. Blazkowicz

Blazkowicz Well-Known Member

Thank you for the reply.

This feature is a little bit hidden and also i have to start clonedvd again to create dvd2. I want that the application automatic select where to split and automatically creates dvd2 then.

A little bit offtopic, goes for AnyDVD:

HKCU\SOFTWARE\SlySoft\AnyDVD\Settings\Jerk - what does this option does when set to 1?

2. Webslinger

Webslinger Retired Moderator

No. You don't. Just click the "back" button" until you get to the screen you want.

It's a simple matter of selecting the right chapters, but if you do want a more automated solution, perhaps you should send an email off to Elaborate Bytes.

That entry does not exist in my registry.

3. Blazkowicz

That's annoying which take more user action and an other software do it as i said. Yes, maybe i will drop Elaborate Bytes an Email.

It get read of AnyDVD.

4. Webslinger

I'm sorry. I don't understand what you wrote.

Again, that entry does not appear in the Anydvd section of my registry.

5. Blazkowicz

When you start AnyDVD it will read this key. There are also other keys. Run regmon Webslinger and you will see it. Some hidden switches.

6. Webslinger

I exited Anydvd. I ran regmon. I started Anydvd. I don't see that path anywhere.

7. Blazkowicz

Last edited: Nov 5, 2007
  8. Blazkowicz

Any news on this registry string yet?

9. James

James Redfox Development Team Staff Member

Don't touch them, even if they are named "free sex and free beer". They are for debugging purposes only.

EDIT: From the regmon screenshot, I see that you already added the jerk value. Delete it.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2007