• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Hitman's Wife's Bodyguard Error Processing

MIke H

Getting error on Blu-Ray DVD for title Hitman's Wife's Bodgyard. Using both AnyDvd version 8.6.0.0 and BD 1.2.9.0 64 bit, Anydvd comes up and state:" error processing blu-ray disc. Please check the anydvd status window for details."
Below is from the status window of AnyDvd: (please note I have already unisntalled MakeMKV.

Total size: 21568288 sectors (42125 MBytes)
Video Blu-ray label: HITMANS_WIFES_BODYGUARD
Media is AACS protected!
AACS MKB version 68
Drive supports bus encryption!
Disc wants bus encryption!
Incompatible LibreDrive! Please uninstall or update MakeMKV!
ERROR processing Blu-ray disc!

When I run CloneBD, and click on the blue-ray image of the film, I get the statement "the disc in this optical drive is still protected. Clone BD cannot be used to copy protected Blu-ray discs ...."
Attached is the log zip file.
By the way, I've already downloaded SetupAnyDVDProtectionDatabase1.0a.exe. Not really sure what to do after executing the file.
Please advise.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.6.0.0_Info_G_HITMANS_WIFES_BODYGUARD.ziplog
    156.3 KB · Views: 1
Hi, which part of
Incompatible LibreDrive! Please uninstall or update MakeMKV!
did you not understand? :)
Uninstall MakeMKV from your computer and be happy.
If you need this application, install a new version.

Last edited:
please note I have already unisntalled MakeMKV.
No, MakeMKV v1.15.3 is installed on your computer.
This should be visible in Windows' settings "Apps & Features". You can uninstall it from there.

Back