Hills Have Eyes 2 (Unable to Copy)

Discussion in 'AnyDVD HD (DVD issues)' started by MrDeVaughn007, Jul 18, 2007.

1. MrDeVaughn007

MrDeVaughn007 New Member

Is there going to be a new version of any dvd or clone to dvd that will be able to decode the new coding set by 20th Century FOX?

2. oldjoe

oldjoe Well-Known Member

I did it with AnyDVD this morning with no problems. What problems are you having?

3. doctordun

doctordun New Member

I can't get it either. It acts like it can't read a sector. Cylic Renduncy Error

4. Charlie

Charlie Well-Known Member

I'll add that I backed up this title to with anydvd, I'll add that I have the unrated version as well.

5. Whisperer

Whisperer Well-Known Member

Who in their right mind, and on a public forum, would post that they are illegally copying rented movies(?) ... and waste everbody's time who tried to help you.

Goodbye dude...........

6. linx05

linx05 Well-Known Member

Some people aren't exactly 'smart' Whisperer :p

7. MrDeVaughn007

MrDeVaughn007 New Member

Tried using a new copy and it still didnt work. There are no flaws on the bottom of the disk and its in a new condition. The new FOX sectors are blocking the DVD from being copied similar to how SAW 3, was blocking it also. So my question remains will there be a new version of AnyDVD or CloneDVD that can get past these new blocks?

8. linx05

linx05 Well-Known Member

Buy the DVD. The copy will be yours and also new.

9. Fred0149

Fred0149 Well-Known Member

I bought the movie, and made a backup using ANYDVD6165 & Clone DVD, with no problem

10. truseq1

truseq1 Well-Known Member

copies just fine try a different rom:clap:

11. waxman

waxman Guest

Doohhhhhh!!!

It's obvious you are doing something wrong as several others have been able to backup this movie, not copy it as you are trying to do. If you need help on this forum don't advertise the fact that you are ripping off movies from BlowBuster, I hate them but that's another time, and you might get some help. But as for now you are just wasting everyone's time. But this is what I would tell you to do, go back to BlowBuster and tell them you are trying to copy the movie you rented and see if they can help you, I am sure they will have an answer for you.:agree:

12. abbityler

abbityler New Member

bad original disk for the hills have eyes 2

i bought the movie today and it skipped and stopped so much i am taking it back to get a refund or exchange. also anydvd will not backup a bad disk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. abbityler

abbityler New Member

only one

there are probably a lot of bad disks for this movie i'm sure i am not the only one

14. doctordun

doctordun New Member

The one I saw, had a visually obvious bad spot on it.

15. oldjoe

oldjoe Well-Known Member

The problem is not with the Slysoft products and I doubt that the "new Fox sectors" are causing your problems. No visible flaws does not make a disc good. If you are getting CRC errors, the disc is bad.

16. abbityler

abbityler New Member

90% of the disks are bad.

The store where i bought my copy said 90% of this movie" The hills have eyes 2 "are being returned. the disks are bad!!!!!!!!!any dvd is fine !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

17. abbityler

abbityler New Member

the movie i bought would not play on any dvd player without skipping and jumping bad. You can't watch the movie at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

18. RedFox 1

RedFox 1 Super Moderator

I one I bought at BJs Wholesale Club is perfect.:agree:

Last edited: Jul 21, 2007
  19. Rich86

Rich86 Well-Known Member

cyclic redundancy check errors

These are generally indications of a flawed and defective disc. Sometimes a flaw like this can effect a whole run of manufactured dvd's, so there could be a bunch of them out there with the same flaws. This has occurred with titles in the past. I remember having this problem with the "Flight of the Phoenix" dvd (R1 widescreen - the remake). It took me 3 returns to get a dvd that was ok - and there were a number of comments on the net about the defective run of these dvd's.

So - return your defective dvd and have it replaced with a new disc or demand your money back if they cannot provide a properly functioning dvd.

20. therivetman

therivetman Well-Known Member

dial 911

Just dial 911 and explain to them that you're having trouble copying rented DVD's...they can help