• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

high school musical crc errors

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Nero scan is odd.

However, a bunch of people reporting issues with bad original discs is not unusual anymore, unfortunately. Bad pressings are all too common now. If it is an issue with Anydvd then the issue should be easily reproduced without exception.

I don't know if this person used Anydvd ripper: http://forum.slysoft.com/showpost.php?p=72171&postcount=3

If he did, then the problem isn't Anydvd.

This other person didn't have any problems: click http://forum.slysoft.com/showpost.php?p=72119&postcount=5

Have you tried cleaning the disc?

Last edited:
@ TsarofAlltheRussians,

In this era of Mass Production why is so difficult for you to accept the fact that you and others have acquired a defectively manufactured copy of High School Musical 2. It is not unusual that it might take three or four attempts to acquire a fully functional copy of a particular Commercial DVD Movie Title. Once the Mass Production manufacturing line makes a mistake and produces detective Commercial DVD Movie Title copies the production line might make a couple of hundred or thousands of copies before the defect is caught and corrected. A prime example of Mass Production manufacturing line defects is the Automotive Industry – just look at the Millions of Automobile recalls because a defective part that was not caught during manufacturing.

Throughout the Forum it has been demonstrated that the Commercial DVD Movie Disk manufactures have very poor Quality Control over the product that they produce.

Regards,
Coaster

Last edited:
"...why is so difficult for you to accept the fact...."
I am so very, very sorry if I, and apparently others, have offended you.
It was not my understanding that we had established that all of the disks in question were bad. Usually, one will come to that type of conclusion through the process of elimination.
I apologize profusely if someone has misinformed you by indicating that I have any hesitation in accepting ANY fact.
Incidently, copy #2 has now been returned. Copy #3, from a different store, has now shown an identical problem.

Again, Coaster, I apologize for ANY inconvenience you feel you have endured.
I won't bother the forum again.
Regards.

Last edited:
It was not my understanding that we had established that all of the disks in question were bad.

Yes, actually, I haven't established that yet. I'm not positive that there isn't a problem with Anydvd and the disc, and I would prefer to wait to see what James says. This disc is heavily protected, but two people have reported not having any problems.

Consequently, I am leaning towards a bad original disc or something possibly on your system(s) interfering with the read process from Anydvd/Clonedvd (but I am unsure of what that would be at this time).

There's no reason for you to leave the forums. It's always gratifying when someone actually provides me with the information I've requested (and I'm glad you've done so).

Last edited:
High School Musical 2 does not work on mine either.

This is what is says for AnyDVD

Warning: .bup file location is wrong, .bup processing disabled!
RCE protection not found.
Found & removed structural copy protection!
Found & removed invalid cell pieces!
Found & removed bogus title set(s)!
Found & removed invalid VOBUs!
UDF filesystem patched!
Autorun not found on Video DVD.
Found & removed 7 potential bad sector protections!
Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 1!

Then on CloneDVD it says

File 0 E:/VIDEO_TS/VIDEO_TS.IFO 23

Please help!

O.k., James appears to be puzzled by what's going on here, so for now it seems possible there is an issue that will require further investigation by James.

You guys are using default settings in Anydvd 6.3.0.1, right?

1. Click the red fox icon on your toolbar.
2. Click the "default" button.
3. Click "ok".

high school musical 2 with AI scanner at default ripped fine. the log file will be with the AI scanner at default.

High School Musical 2
Hack
Election
Heavens Fall
Stir Of Echo's

Attachments

• AnyDVD Log Files.zip
    359.8 KB · Views: 2
high school musical 2

Hi! I'm having the same problem also. Mine will not burn, and I took my movie back at target where I purchased both didnt work so I went to walmart and purchased another copy and unfortunately it also didnt burn same error came up on all 3. I did update to the any dvd 6.3.0.1 like shown on a earlier posting. This is what it says:

Hi! I'm having the same problem also. Mine will not burn, and I took my movie back at target where I purchased both didnt work so I went to walmart and purchased another copy and unfortunately it also didnt burn same error came up on all 3. I did update to the any dvd 6.3.0.1 like shown on a earlier posting. This is what it says:

Nothing can be done on slysoft's part you must get another copy again, sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back