• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

High School Musical 2 (extended edition) backup problem

a_mormon_boy

I'm trying to backup my new copy of High School Musical 2 before my kids trash the disc. I've used AnyDVD and CloneDVD2 for about a year now and this is the first movie I've had a problem with. I'm not sure where the problem is but AnyDVD claims it decrypts it properly but when I try to copy the title in CloveMoble I get the following error immediatly:

Unable to read video files from
F:/VIDEO_TS

F:/VIDEO_TS/VIDEO_TS.IFO:unable to open file
Data error (cyclic redundancy check).
Please be sure that all required files are available and try again.

Then the details say:

File 0 F:/VIDEO_TS/VIDEO_TS.IFO 23

I'm attaching the AnyDVD log zip file and I've added this information to the zip file...

Thanks for your help! Great product!

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_F_HIGH_SCHOOL_MUSICAL2.zip
    124.8 KB · Views: 12
Working...

Thanks for the help. I installed SP1 RC1 (going to be a pain to uninstall this when the real version comes out...) and it is now working.

Thanks for the help. BTW, I didn't see this advice with the product that it needed SP1 RC1 for vista? I also couldn't find it in a quick (not deep) search of the forum prior to the post, might it get put in a more prominant place?

Again, SlySoft is Awesome!!! I've already got 1 buddy using it, I'll keeping preaching your virtues even with the price increase its still a bargain!

Thanks

Back