• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

High-Def Playback: The Firmware Gotcha

Charlie

"........ If there's time, we'll go back and incorporate those into the disc."

Full story HERE.

Thought I would share this with the folks here. It was an interesting read and love the wording If there's time we'll fix it and leaving out if there's no time we'll ship it out and make money anyways.

"........ If there's time, we'll go back and incorporate those into the disc."

Full story HERE.

Thought I would share this with the folks here. It was an interesting read and love the wording If there's time we'll fix it and leaving out if there's no time we'll ship it out and make money anyways.

Interesting read. I wonder if the studios do testing on PC software players (PowerDVD, WinDVD, Nero Showtime) as well?

Thanks to whoever moved this accordingly. James who knows if they do test things one would imagine and if they do test on PC's ect... this might be why there is new movie copying issues too one would think. I sensed a settle arrogance in this story to.

Back