• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

HI and help I guess?

paccman

i have been lurking in the anydvd hd forum for awhile.now if i got this right the new discs at the video store now say hd dvd instead of the old logo just dvd...right? i ran across this last week when i just went to play a so called hd dvd and couldnt get it to play on my rig. currently i have a dual core athlon 4.6 with 4 gig memory, 600gig sata raid 0, nvidia 7900gtx and use 2 plain sony dvd recorders. i use reg dvd plain dvd discs to record. initially i couldnt get rocky blboa to play at all. then found any dvd hd and tada it played on win media and a older version of power dvd with great color and everything. i went to rip and burn but got some error i cant remember. i usually use roxio ez dvd or 1click to copy...so i tried an old trick i read about...i started playing the movie in windows media till i got to the movie itself . then hit pause. from there i fired up one click as anydvd hd had to already be running just to watch the movie. from there i just let one click copy the movie on reg dvd disc. the picture is crystal clear on teh computer , the volume once set right is great but the colors are weird..white shirts are green and peoples skin looks kinda purple but overall its not a bad rip and copy....is this possible...im watching it right now and it looks great except for the colors...i also recorded the holidays and the box also said hd dvd and same thing weird colors but great picture and fits on a disc...but it wouldnt even play till i put slysoft anydvd hd on ...so maybe im not really copying a hd dvd or if i am im getting lucky or what? any one know how to get thier color back from being purple? either these arent real hd dvd discs or im lucking out somehow...any body have a reason or idea why? the disc wont play in my older dvd console or my daughters newer console or in her pooter unless i put in anydvd hd...and like i said the cd case on the back is very clear it says HD DVD...whats up with this? thanks for any suggestions...:bowdown:

so was my post wrong? or did i not get it right..anyone?

i realize im just a noob at this but no one commented if i didnt accomplish something or no one believes me...honest not looking for a pat on the back actually asking if i did it right or am i just fooling myself about being able to burn the hd dvd ? was hoping somebody could explain why the colors were off and if these are reallly hd dvds then howcome i was able to burn them even if they do have crappy color? dont want to fool myself but without critique i cant tell if im on the right track or not...anybody with a comment that isnt rude? please?:(

i have been lurking in the anydvd hd forum for awhile.now if i got this right the new discs at the video store now say hd dvd instead of the old logo just dvd...right? i ran across this last week when i just went to play a so called hd dvd and couldnt get it to play on my rig. currently i have a dual core athlon 4.6 with 4 gig memory, 600gig sata raid 0, nvidia 7900gtx and use 2 plain sony dvd recorders. i use reg dvd plain dvd discs to record. initially i couldnt get rocky blboa to play at all. then found any dvd hd and tada it played on win media and a older version of power dvd with great color and everything. i went to rip and burn but got some error i cant remember. i usually use roxio ez dvd or 1click to copy...so i tried an old trick i read about...i started playing the movie in windows media till i got to the movie itself . then hit pause. from there i fired up one click as anydvd hd had to already be running just to watch the movie. from there i just let one click copy the movie on reg dvd disc. the picture is crystal clear on teh computer , the volume once set right is great but the colors are weird..white shirts are green and peoples skin looks kinda purple but overall its not a bad rip and copy....is this possible...im watching it right now and it looks great except for the colors...i also recorded the holidays and the box also said hd dvd and same thing weird colors but great picture and fits on a disc...but it wouldnt even play till i put slysoft anydvd hd on ...so maybe im not really copying a hd dvd or if i am im getting lucky or what? any one know how to get thier color back from being purple? either these arent real hd dvd discs or im lucking out somehow...any body have a reason or idea why? the disc wont play in my older dvd console or my daughters newer console or in her pooter unless i put in anydvd hd...and like i said the cd case on the back is very clear it says HD DVD...whats up with this? thanks for any suggestions...:bowdown:

Your comments and questions are confusing. Please post your actual hardware and software configuration if you want help.

This is my configuration.

Windows Vista 32 w/all subsequent updates.
AnyDVD HD 6.1.3.3
PowerDVD Ultra 7.3 (build 2605)
ATI Catalyst 7-2_vista32_dd_ccc_enu_42852

Intel D975XBX motherboard
Intel Core 2 Duo E6600 processor
2 GB Corsair XMS2 (PC2 6400) memory
ATI X1950XTX 512MB video card
Western Digital Raptor X 150GB hard drive (SATA)
Western Digital 500 GB hard drive (SATA) x 2
Lite-On LH-2B1S Blu-ray Disc Triple Writer (SATA)
XBox 360 HD DVD drive (usb)

Back