• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Hey RedFox, are we supposed to have 500 tokens now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DQ

So I just cranked up AS and noticed 500 tokens!!!!!!!!

Questions:
1) is this an accident?
2) do I have a bug?
3) is there an additional charge for this?

Thank you for listening to your customers assuming this is for realz!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• as-500.png
    as-500.png
    1.7 KB · Views: 17
I also have 500 Tokens, so it is not limited to your account. Either it is a bug or intentional, if so then they might've done it for the per-provider tokens many people asked for. I would chance it from 500 to x for Amz, x for NF in that case, but lets wait for any word from someone internal.

to 500/100 per week
What do you mean with the 100? 500 instead of the previous 100 or something else?

I was waiting for one of our customers to notice
Well, about that... aside from Rings of Power, I haven't used AS in the past few weeks at all. I am waiting for P+ to arrive since I want to fit everything on the fifth harddrive instead of splitting it up betweent two.
Yes, you heared right. Fifth.
(Edit since posted too early): So without this post, I wouldn't have noticed it till P+ unless I want to download a small thing.

Yup, I was waiting for one of our customers to notice, we have upgraded the download limits at no charge to 500/100 per week. Its not a mistake. We want everyone to enjoy but not take advantage.;);););)

Cool beans! :thankyou::dance: Does the algorithm still hold true on how the quota increments (incremented by one every 36 minutes up to max)?

You can have 500 downloads before it goes to one very 36 minutes.
Ok, so same like before, just with 400 additional tokens. Will be very helpful when downloading all the Star Trek seasons if they are available on P+. Since they are small, I could now download Voyager and DS9 in one day lol.
Not possible with TNG and all the others, since they are bigger and then the bandwith would come in place.

Last edited:
Cool beans! :thankyou::dance: Does the algorithm still hold true on how the quota increments (incremented by one every 36 minutes up to max)?
You have 500 downloads before it goes to one every 36 minutes. I hope you like it Donaf, we care about our customers and want you to have plenty of fun.

You have 500 downloads before it goes to one every 36 minutes. I hope you like it Donaf, we care about our customers and want you to have plenty of fun.

Absolutely love it... you guys at RedFox rock! Just to make sure I understand now versus past, so I have to get to zero before it starts the auto-increment? Before it would auto-increment regardless of whether or not I used up my 100 allotment (incrementing only up to max of 100 before stopping).

Absolutely love it... you guys at RedFox rock! Just to make sure I understand now versus past, so I have to get to zero before it starts the auto-increment? Before it would auto-increment regardless of whether or not I used up my 100 allotments.
Your allotments are now 500 downloads until it goes to one very 36 minutes. I hope that's plenty for you, my friend.

There will be a formal announcement by Pete or Ivan, we actually didn't think anyone would notice so fast. I hope this is well received by our wonderful membership here.

Don't underestimate a data hoarder lol
Well we had so many requests, we needed to make the membership happy. I just hope everyone uses their heads. Its all on the members now, just be smart. We are not holding our customers back anymore.:)

Your allotments are now 500 downloads until it goes to one very 36 minutes. I hope that's plenty for you, my friend.[/

Understood. And yes(y), 500 is very generous (enough to blow my mind when I saw it!). Agreed that all the "kids" will now have to behave themselves and use some degree of self-control or go back to "token timeout!:cry:"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back