• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Herman Cain caught on camera joking about Anita Hi

N

ngadota9741

Cain insisted Friday he wasn't trying to insult Hill.
Herman Cain caught on camera joking about Anita Hill
Herman Cain is defending himself from sexual harassment allegations, but that didn't stop him from joking about Anita Hill,Discount UGG, the college professor who made similar allegations against Clarence Thomas during his Supreme Court nomination hearings 20 years ago.
A Fox News camera captured Cain laughing about Hill during a campaign stop in Kalamazoo,UGG outlet, Mich., Thursday,UGGs on Sale, when a supporter brought up the professor's name.
You can watch the video here, courtesy Fox News.
Cain came under fire again Wednesday for making a condescending remark about House Democratic Leader Nancy Pelosi, when he referred to her as "Princess Nancy" during a Republican presidential debate in Michigan. He later admitted he "probably shouldn't have" made the comment.
Cain continues to fend off allegations that he sexually harassed four women when he was head of the National Restaurant Association in the 1990s.
"Is she going to endorse me?" Cain joked, as he and the crowd laughed heartily.
"We walked into this room and ... one of my supporters said, 'Anita Hill was trying to contact you' and my response was, 'Is she going to endorse me?'" Cain told New York Post columnist Fred Dicker, per Politico. "He said it in a humorous way. I gave a humorous response."
"You hear the latest news today? Anita Hill is going to come …" a man told Cain, the conclusion of his statement muffled by the crowd.

Back