• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

here's one I haven't seen before

Sorbak

ok here's my problem I used the newest versions of AnyDVD and CloneDVD and it recorded the movie..but when I try to play them in my computer or a DVD player it says its the wrong format to play it(DVD Player won't load so same thing) whats that about I have read through the forums about bad media this only happens when I burn to a DL disc and I only use DL+ discs(DVD recorder has the ability to record those so thats not it) and I have a TSSTCORP CD/DVDW TS-H652D GA01 0713, if someone knows where to get newer firmware I have tried and even went to samsung(was told its a Samsung SH-S182D model) like others said to but couldn't find it there or anywhere else online and I did try to google it :) and how can it burn a format it doest reconize? :confused: please help as I know just enough about computers to not destroy them....lol Thanks alot in advance, Kevin/Sorbak :bang:

Last edited:
1. Ensure that you're using Verbatim +R DL (preferably made in Singapore) or MAM-A Dvd+R DL only

2. Ensure you're changing the booktype to "dvd-rom" before burning. (click http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=476) and follow the instructions step by step; pay close attention to step 3)

Last edited:
Ok its already set to DVD-Rom as I use nero burn ware and I did DL the nero software that you you recommended for that just to be sure & I will try the disc's you recommend and I'll see if that works...., also I tried that site for my burner firmware already and it said its not compatible with my burner, thanks and I'll let you know whats up :bowdown:

Last edited:
Ok its already set to DVD-Rom as I use nero burn ware and I did DL the nero software that you you recommended for that just to be sure

Do this with both your backup and your original disc please (I want to check something):

a) Ensure Anydvd is running.
b) Put the problematic original disc in your optical drive/reader. Wait for Anydvd to scan the disc.
c) Right click the red fox icon on your toolbar.
d) Select "Create Logfile"
e) Wait for Anydvd to create a log file.
f) A pop-up screen will appear. Take note of the location where Anydvd created the logfile and the logfile's name. Click "ok".
g) Go to your My Documents folder
h) You will see a zip file called "Anydvd_Info_titleofmydisc.zip" (or something similar; see step f)
i) When replying or posting in the Slysoft forums, look for the icon that looks like
attach.gif

j) If you don't see that paperclip icon, click the "go advanced" button. You should see that icon now. Click the paperclip.
k) A small pop-up screen should appear (if it doesn't please ensure your browser is enabled to allow pop-ups from the Slysoft forums)
l) Click the "Browse" button, and locate and select the .zip file you created.
m) click "upload"

Back