• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

help

captian

i got a problem. I updated anydvd to the latest update and now my dvd rom will read only data disk no dvd movies at all. can you please help me. I am on windows 7 service pack one. my dvd rom is a Optiarc dvd rw ad-7585h ata Device. It work fine before i did that. I even tried to uninstall and have the operating system reinstall it and it still dont read. thanks Captian

Please read before you post

Do you have trouble reading regular DVDs??

Please describe in detail what's wrong in your situation. The more info, the more likely your issue will be resolved.

The people here need more info from you to get you in the right direction. The above link is a suggestion to get you started.

I did a troubleshooting on my dvd player and it tells me that dvd is not read. I also get a dvd player is not ready when i would try to use clonedvd 2. I downloaded the new anydvd and i copy a couple of movies and then that is when my dvd stop working. I have repeatedly tried to put in different dvds and sometime the light will come on and go off almost as fast and then sometimes it acts like it was to read it. I think that it might be a driver problem what do you think and how do i fix it if it is a driver problem.

No one can help you until you at least please follow the link I gave you in the previous post.

Stating what you've done is fine, but I think the people here that are more capable than myself might need more info, i.e. a log or System Info log.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Create_Logfile_Example.jpg
    AnyDVD_Create_Logfile_Example.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 3
  • Anydvd_System_Info_example.jpg
    Anydvd_System_Info_example.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 3
My dvd rom will only read data disks.

here is the attachments that u said i needed. whatever_gong82 i want to thank you for u leading me the right way so i can get this problem taken care of.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.1.2.0_Info.zip
    13.8 KB · Views: 1
  • AnyDVD_7.1.2.1_Info.zip
    14.1 KB · Views: 1
  • AnyDVD_7.1.2.1_Info_D_EMPTY_DRIVE.zip
    30.4 KB · Views: 3
You're welcome, by the way.

:clap:

I hope that your issue gets resolved to your satisfaction.

Back