• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

help

christine

I have the latest update for anydvd and I use shrink, and nero and I still can't burn saw3 and crank, can anyone help me.:confused:

Petree

I had the same problem with Saw III until I updated to AnyDVD 6.1.1.4 and used DVD Clone. I rarely use Nero now in most cases. Try Clone. Crank gave no problems.

Last edited:
I have the latest update for anydvd and I use shrink, and nero and I still can't burn saw3 and crank, can anyone help me.:confused:

Hi Christine,
There has been several posts concerning "Saw 3". Might want to check them out. Several have offered some excellent advice.
I backed-up "Saw 3" using CloneDVD and AnyDVD by selecting Copy Titles and NOT Copy Entire Disc. Then I selected just the main movie.
Back up and burn with Nero came out fine.
I also tried with Shrink first and was unsuccessful.
Make sure you have the newest updates.
As protection tactics get more severe, I suggest you download CloneDVD for a free trial. Sure you'll be happy and purchase it after using it a few times. DVDShrink was a great tool but is no longer updated so will soon be obsolete.
Hope this helps and good luck!
Brad

DVDShrink was a great tool but is no longer updated so will soon be obsolete.

Brad

Sorry, but not correct. DVDShrink 3.2 is a "dumb ripper/shrinker" that does not NEED to be updated so long as AnyDVD works in the background to remove newer copy-protections as they unfold.

Granted it will be obsolete regarding HD-DVD and Blue-Ray, but with conventional DVD's it *will* work so long as AnyDVD breaks the newer protections (which is EXACTLY what it does). SAW3 (and friends) just developed a new species of copy protection, They did not re-invent the DVD format. Give AnyDVd a chance to catch up.

-W

Sorry, but not correct. DVDShrink 3.2 is a "dumb ripper/shrinker" that does not NEED to be updated so long as AnyDVD works in the background to remove newer copy-protections as they unfold.

Granted it will be obsolete regarding HD-DVD and Blue-Ray, but with conventional DVD's it *will* work so long as AnyDVD breaks the newer protections (which is EXACTLY what it does). SAW3 (and friends) just developed a new species of copy protection, They did not re-invent the DVD format. Give AnyDVd a chance to catch up.

-W

May be...but all I know for sure, I use Shrink a lot and finding more and more DVD's that won't decrypt even with current release AnyDVD running. Using Clone DVD 2 with AnyDVD works consistantly. I still use Shrink cause it's a little faster than Clone on my system but for most newer releases have learned not too bother with Shrink. I back-up anywhere from 3 to 10 DVD's daily, so speed does count a bit. Even with newest AnyDVD and Shrink, Saw3 would not decrypt. Did easily with Clone/AnyDVD.
Being a loyal consumer to companies that provide excellent products with outstanding service, I felt it necessary to compliment my toolbox with Clone DVD 2. Haven't been sorry in any way.
Remember how useless Shrink was in the past with those DVD's with bogus files that ate up RAM? Not a problem with Clone/AnyDVD.
:clap:

Back