• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Help...

kjmbear67

All of a sudden (within the last 2 days) I am having problems ripping DVDs to mp4 files.

I have been ripping movies to mp4 files for my PSP using the the 480x272 AVC/H264 setting for the past couple weeks without any problems. For some reason, for the last couple of days, everytime that I rip a DVD I get a mp4 file that has no picture...just sound.

If I use the generic MPEG4 setting, it still works fine...but the AVC/H264 setting is giving me problems.

Is there any reason why it would work initially, and then have problems? I'm very perplexed, and I like the AVC/H264 video quality MUCH better than the generic MPEG4.

Has anyone experienced this? Can anyone help me?

Back