• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

help

foxy2008

My ANYDVD was working great till I had a new samsung dvd writer put in. Now I get a message that says dvd shrink encountered an error and can not continue. No disc is in the drive. Incorrect function. Can anyone help me with this ? Thanks foxy2008:confused:

My ANYDVD was working great till I had a new samsung dvd writer put in. Now I get a message that says dvd shrink encountered an error and can not continue. No disc is in the drive. Incorrect function. Can anyone help me with this ? Thanks foxy2008:confused:

Do you get the same error message if you disable or exit Anydvd?

Do you get the same error message if you disable or exit Anydvd?
I do not know, how do I disable anydvd ? I do not know alot about this, when I put a dvd in Anydvd comes on. I use this to back up all my embroidery design discs.

I use this to back up all my embroidery design discs.

Do these discs contain video material? Are they movies? Or are these PC files?

a)Click the red fox icon on your toolbar.
b) Navigate to "Program Settings".
c) Click "enable logging".
d) Click "ok".
e) Put the problematic original disc in your optical drive/reader.
f) Go to your My Documents folder
g) You will see a zip file called "Anydvd_Info_titleofmydisc.zip"
h) When replying or posting in the Slysoft forums, look for the icon that looks like
attach.gif

i) if you don't see that icon, click the "go advanced" button. You should see that icon now. Click the paperclip.
j) a small pop-up screen should appear (if it doesn't please ensure your browser is enabled to allow pop-ups from the Slysoft forums)
k) click the "Browse" button, and locate and select the .zip file you created.
l) click "upload"

they are both movie and pc files. I enabled anydvd, now nothing happens dvd shrink shows on disc. I can not find any file anydvd-info-titleofmydisc.zip. The file is empty.

they are both movie and pc files.

Anydvd is intended for use with commercial dvd-video movies only. And really, so is Shrink. If the disc contains PC files, those won't be backed up.

Use Clonecd instead with Anydvd running in the background. When you use Clonecd, keep in mind the size of the original disc must be equal to the size or disc capacity of the blank disc you are using. If you're backing up a cd, then you need to use a blank cd-r (or cd-rw). If you're backing up a double layer dvd, then you need to use a dvd+R DL blank disc.

I can not find any file anydvd-info-titleofmydisc.zip. The file is empty.

The file wouldn't be literally called "titleofmydisc". There may not be a .zip file this time, because I don't believe you're trying to backup a movie disc (based on what you are writing).

I have tryed to back up a movie dvd that I have bought but I can't do that ether.

I have tryed to back up a movie dvd that I have bought but I can't do that ether.

O.k., this should be a bit easier to diagnose then.
Ensure Anydvd is enabled (the fox icon should be red on your toolbar when you insert the original movie into your drive).

1. a)Click the red fox icon on your toolbar.
b) Navigate to "Program Settings".
c) Click "enable logging".
d) Click "ok".
e) Put the problematic original disc in your optical drive/reader.
f) Go to your My Documents folder
g) You will see a zip file called "Anydvd_Info_titleofmydisc.zip"
h) When replying or posting in the Slysoft forums, look for the icon that looks like
attach.gif

i) if you don't see that icon, click the "go advanced" button. You should see that icon now. Click the paperclip.
j) a small pop-up screen should appear (if it doesn't please ensure your browser is enabled to allow pop-ups from the Slysoft forums)
k) click the "Browse" button, and locate and select the .zip file you created.
l) click "upload"

2) State the full a)error message(s) you encountered (click "details"), b)tell us what program(s) you were using when you received the error message(s), and c) describe in detail what you were doing when you received the error message(s). What problem are you having exactly?

Back