Help with the playlists The Big Sleep

Discussion in 'AnyDVD HD (Blu-ray issues)' started by blank, Nov 22, 2016.

1. blank

blank Well-Known Member

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 22, 2016
  2. blank

blank Well-Known Member

201 trailer

00100 -> Movie

00202 -> Alternate

I tried with Procmon

3. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL & Mod

Don't say that. The "procmon" method has been inaccurate for months. Screenpass / players got updated to now use "cached" playlist with the correct clip sequence but use the WRONG playlist number.

4. blank

blank Well-Known Member

Anything i can do about this ?

5. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL & Mod

Nope, not unless you're the procmon developer and know how the caching exactly works.

6. Adbear

Adbear Well-Known Member

I don't think this disc uses obfuscated playlists. Did you try playing them in CloneBD to see which is the one you want?

7. whatever_gong82

whatever_gong82 Well-Known Member

To the OP (Original Poster) blank:

I have a copy of The Big Sleep, and according to CloneBD, I have these choices: Title 202 is the recently discovered version that was never released to the public when the movie first came out in 1946. It has a running time of 2:33:32.

Title 204 has a running time of 1:56:18, with all the English audio/subtitles available.

Finally, Title 100 has a running time of 1:53:55 with every audio/subtitle available as before.

The rest of the Titles that are on the Blu-ray disc are just stuff like the Warner Brothers logo, the FBI warning, and so on.

I'm attaching my AnyDVD HD log of the movie, and a screenshot from CloneBD of what versions are available to pick and choose from.

I hope this helps you out!!

Attached Files:

8. Pete

Pete Forum Admin Staff Member

This disc has no protection whatsoever apart from AACS.
    So in this particular case, using procmon will work, of course.
    Anyway - using CloneBD in combination with using your eyes should sufficiently help clear up what is what on any disc ;)

whatever_gong82 likes this.
  9. blank

blank Well-Known Member

Thank you !
    So title 100 - is the original movie which works.

However every other playlist dosen´t work with the current CloneBD. I have sent bug reports to elby.

whatever_gong82 likes this.
  10. blank

blank Well-Known Member

Thanks.
    Sadly CloneBD can only convert title 100. Here´s a log:

Attached Files:

11. whatever_gong82

whatever_gong82 Well-Known Member

I didn't know that CloneBD didn't work with this. I think I used CloneBD just for the main movie.

I'm going to give CloneBD a spin with this movie after I rip it into an ISO with AnyDVD HD first, and see what happens.

12. Fabian

Fabian Developer

I'm looking into this.

13. blank

blank Well-Known Member

CloneBD 1.1.3.0 - still crashes. Have send a log.