• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

help with settings

mickj101

hi to all
i have installed GameJackal 2.9.18.545 on my intel x6800 ram 2G vista 32 home premium . i must be doing somthing wrong as i can not get the software to start a game with the out cd on 2 different games (brothers in arms road to 30 and call to jaurez) both are australian DVD games sorry i not sure what versions. after i make a profile i remove the original and try to start through GameJackal it tells me i need put the cd in the drive. any help to resolve this problem would be a great help
thankyou regards mick101

hi brother in arms is safe disc 4.00.00.1
call to juarez is starforce wrapped
i did have 1 virtual drive truned on (alcohole) but i have turned it off now .
thankyou

call to juarez is starforce wrapped

I think you're out of luck with anything involving starforce.

The other game should work, provided you disabled all your virtual drives and create a new profile.

SORRY i still can not get it to work with brothers in arms road to 30 (safedisc 4.00.00.1) any other ideas would help. when slysoft bring out a update will this fix the problem i am haveing
thankyou Webslinger for the help you have given so far.

SORRY i still can not get it to work with brothers in arms road to 30 (safedisc 4.00.00.1) any other ideas would help. when slysoft bring out a update will this fix the problem i am haveing
thankyou Webslinger for the help you have given so far.

Sorry, I'm not really a Game Jackal expert. And I don't work for Slysoft, so I do not know if an update would help you.

But it seems to me safedisc 4 should be supported by Gamejackal.

Back