Help with playlists please...

Discussion in 'AnyDVD HD (Blu-ray issues)' started by Steve Brown, Sep 21, 2017.

1. Steve Brown

Steve Brown Member

I rip blu ray with anydvd hd, then create iso with imgburn. I understand how to find the correct playlist in the details window of anydvd when there is a problem, but then how do I rip that particular playlist to iso with imgburn. Any help is much appreciated...

2. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL

U don't. Imgburn only rips entire discs. Not a specific playlist. If anydvd handles the disc properly, the disc ripped with anydvd or ImgBurn will play fine. Please elaborate on what it is you wish to do? If you wish to create a single file containing the movie to like mp4/mkv (using the playlist anydvd specifies) you'll need CloneBD

3. Steve Brown

Steve Brown Member

Thanks so much for the reply. I always rip the entire disc. I own 4 or 5 movies that play scenes out of sequence. I assume this is a copy protection issue. I guess I have 2 questions then. 1) is there a way to rip the entire movie, with disc structure same as if playing the disc when this protection is present, and 2) if not, does clonebd rip to iso? again, thanks so much in advance for the guidance!

4. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL

If the scenes are playing out of sequence, anydvd isn't handling them properly. Please provide an anydvd logfile from the ORIGINAL discs or a PROTECTED ISO. Using that the OPD can be updated and anydvd will then properly decrypt them. Afterwards you can rip with your desired ripping program and everything will be fine.

1) No, not until anydvd gets the proper playlist info from the online database (for which the above logfile is needed) See https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/please-read-this-before-you-post.71489/ troubleshooting item 3 on how to provide one

2) Yes it does, but until anydvd handles the disc properly if you rip now, that one with cloneBD would play out of order too. As CloneBD doesn't decrypt, the disc needs to be decrypted correctly first and that's where anydvd comes in.

5. Steve Brown

Steve Brown Member

Got it. I assume posting a logfile is pretty self explanatory. I'll do that as soon as i get home. Can't thank you enough for the help...

6. Steve Brown

Steve Brown Member

Just saw your very detailed post on how to create log file. All good, thanks again!