• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

help with crash

travisiso

i use to have cce region free and it worked. i purchased any dvd because it was a better program. I like nero better than clone

When i try to run nero recode7.7.5.1 with any dvd6.1.2.3 on my comp. with or without a protected dvd it crashes everytime. i cant restart. close the program. i have to push the power button on the front of my comp.
i have burned over100 movies with no problem with cce region free.
please help

Last edited:
Does the PC work properly without AnyDVD installed? Do you have the latest version (6.1.2.3) of AnyDVD? Have you made any hardware changes or any other software changes?

Everything worked fine before any dvd. its like any dvd and nero are just not compatible. when i click on import dvd files in recode it shows the hour glass like the comp. is working, and it never goes away. when you try to close recode it says program is not responding. and when i try to restart the comp. nothing happens. i click on it and nothing. no hardware or software changes. i uninstalled cce region free and bought any dvd. i upgraded today. but it didnt work wiht the other version either. i have any dvd 6.1.2.3 and nero 7.5.5.1 this is so frustrating. Thank you so much for helping

Back