• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Help with converting a Movie please

mmotown

Guys I would like your help please in converting a movie to a format to upload to my phone. I have a Treo 700p. I have a Vista laptop and a XP. I use my XP because some of my phone programs aren't compatiable with Vista. I am having problems converting movies. Can someone give me step by step instructions? I copied a movie last night and seemed to have lost it somewhere on my C drive and I couldn't find it to install to my "Quick Install". I just need help!!!! I know I am 1/2 way there but I am missing something.

Guys I would like your help please in converting a movie to a format to upload to my phone. I have a Treo 700p. I have a Vista laptop and a XP. I use my XP because some of my phone programs aren't compatiable with Vista. I am having problems converting movies. Can someone give me step by step instructions? I copied a movie last night and seemed to have lost it somewhere on my C drive and I couldn't find it to install to my "Quick Install". I just need help!!!! I know I am 1/2 way there but I am missing something.
Do it again and this time write down where you saved the movie on your C drive (under "Enter the filename to write" in Output Method screen)

attachment.php

Attachments

• clonedvdmobile_filename.jpg
    clonedvdmobile_filename.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 19
Back