• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Help with ClownBD Problem - Can't create m2ts file

TODDSSF

Hello to the forums (this is my first post over here) though I've been an AnyDVD user for about 6 months now. I'm hoping someone here can help me with a new issue I've run into with ClownBD, which I've also been using for 6 months without incident.

Now for some reason I can't seem to get past the Remux step. It Demux's fine.

Every time it get's ready to run tsMuerR I get the error tsMuxeR:Can't create the file E:\D:\BDMV\STREAM\00000.m2ts

Now I see the obvious syntax problem of E:\D:\ but the question is why. In my setup, D: Demux location and E: is Remux location. I have tried to go back and re-set these and I still get the same error. I also tried F: for Remux and I got he same error of course saying F:\D:\.

Or is this just how ClownBD is reporting the error, listing both locations and it's not an syntax error, but some other problem?

Any insight?

Thanks
Thanks.

Please use D:\NameOfMovie\ as the demux location

I will give this a shot. The way I've been creating the demux location is clicking the browse button and selecting the folder. It doesn't really give you the option to enter the file name unless you do it manually in the window, so I've never tried this.

Will do now and let you know.

EDIT: OK Reread this. You want me to create a folder for the name of the movie as the demux location. Will do.

That seems to have worked, at the ISO stage now.

I recently reorganized a lot of data on my hard drives. and now that I think about it was probably using folders to separate this from other data. These drives are empty right and didn't bother using folders.

I didn't realize that was an issue. THANKS

Back