• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

HELP! What have I done!?

kamtheman

My HTPC was fine using 3516 and Anydvd and I could play everything apart fromt he recently bought Independence Day.

However, I upgraded to PowerDvd 3570 to see if I could play it back from the disc directly....nope. BD+ shows a green screen.

So I unsintalled 3570 and went back to 3516....however now NONE of my ripped titles work.

They are either greyed out and cannot be loaded from the HDD or it sayd the drive could not be opened.

What have I done! Do I need to completely reinstall? I also updated my AnyDVD to the latest version.

I have some friend coming over in 2-3 hours and no BR content to show them!

okay I am desperate for a 3104 installer. I have a valid purchased key but really need this installer. I don't do bittorrents so can anyone PM me a link or ftp to me please??

I am happy to make a donation to someone's retirement fund!

Cheers, Kam.

Find 3319a

okay I am desperate for a 3104 installer. I have a valid purchased key but really need this installer. I don't do bittorrents so can anyone PM me a link or ftp to me please??

I am happy to make a donation to someone's retirement fund!

Cheers, Kam.

Find version 3319a of PDVD as that is the latest with BD= that will play from HDD. Sorry I can't provide a link.

I have ressurect this thread I'm afraid.

With the superb cracking of BD+ i tried again to rip Independence day and play it back with my 3516 powerddvd.

using 6.4.04 it seems to rip fine but when I go to play it back nothing but a blank screen and the bar along the bottom doesn't move.

Won't go to menu, skip forward or anything.

Tried twice, with region removing on and off.

No Joy, has anyone else ripped this film? If so, did it work straight away? Is it my powerdvd version? seems fine with everything else.

cheers,

Hi Slinger, done that this afternoon and tried again.

Same result I am afraid. Seems to run for 2 secs then just stops.

Anything else to to try?

Why are you using 3516 of PowerDVD? Update to 3730a!!

will this not mean I won't be able to playback from HDD though?

Summary for drive E: (AnyDVD 6.4.1.1)
PIONEER BD-ROMBDC-202 1.01 07/05/15PIONEER
Drive (Hardware) Region: 2

Media is a Blu-Ray disc.
Total size: 24438784 sectors (47732 MBytes)
Video Blu-ray label: ID4_F1
Media is AACS protected!
Media is BD+ protected!
Removed AACS copy protection!
Removed BD+ copy protection!
BD+ Firmware warning removed!

Here is the info and zip file. Is it really a matter of the powerdvd version I am using. I'd have to create a hell of a lot of .isos from all the folders I have!

cheers in advance.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_E_ID4_F1.zip
    20.1 KB · Views: 2
ID4 is a profile 1.1 title. 3516 does not play from folder, so, I'm guessing you're using 3319a in reality. Yes, you'll need to upgrade PowerDVD. This is why I've recommended the ISO concept for quite a while now. You can keep your existing version of PowerDVD for now and switch them when you need to play a newer title vs a title from folder. But, in the meantime I'd work on converting all those folders to ISOs. Sticking with an old version of a product like PowerDVD is a very bad plan. You had to know that at some point you'd absolutely need an update to play a new title. BD is a moving target with respect to the standard. BD Live (profile 2.0) was just released last week, as well.

Hi Samuri, okaydoke. Gonna upgrade to latest powerdvd (downloading now...boy it's slow) and will start the mammoth task of converting all my folders to iso's. It's the shifting around of space that's the nightmare.

I'll let you know if it works. In theory, playing the original disc using powerdvd should be the first test.

cheers, Kam.

It works! Let the iso creation begin!

Thanks for all the help and to slysoft for the awesome program.

Cheers, Kam.

Be advised that we're still working the bugs out of my makeISO script, but, I THINK the version that's up there now should work. :) I'm glad that worked, though. Good luck on the ISO conversions.

umm....I've created successful iso's before using the manual method..

Just created my first from a swordfish ripped folder....doesn't play.

odd....i'll have a fiddle around, i must be doing something wrong.

oh, and powerdvd still gives the menu to playback from the HDD, but now nothing plays! Just my original blu rays from the drive!

Back