• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Help! What do I need to watch this DVD?

elbacat

I have this DVD-RAM which I recorded "digital broadcasting TV programs" in Japan. It seems they are CPRM & HDCP protected.

My PC I have here is:
DVD Drive: LG GSA-H42N (reads DVD-RAM & CPRM compatible)
Display: ATI Radeon 7200 AGP, VGA monitor resolution 1024x768

I downloaded "AnyDVD HD" and tried with my "Nero 7 Ultra Edition w/ CPRM plug-in" but didn't work. I can hear the sound, but screen says "DVI (not installed?)".
I learned I will need "HDCP DVI Video Card" and "HDCP Monitor". But is there another way using AnyDVD-HD without buying new monitor? If so what will I need?:confused:

I figured it out

What I did was;
use other computer which has non-HDCP DVI videocard and XP installed. I purchaced PowerDVD_Ultra (doesn't support 2000) and of course AnyDVD_HD. It worked fine except I have to do VGA (analog!) conection with monitor.:confused:

Back