• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Help w/CloneDVD Mobile + Treo + mmplayer

Wumpus

Which format should I select for optimal viewing when presented with all the options listed on the first frame of the filmstrip? :confused:

I'm using "mmplayer" while in the trial mode on my Treo 700p. (Are there a better players?)

Hi, I am wondering if you solved your issue? I have Treo 700P and the TCPMP player. What did you choose at the beginning as your selection of device? It doesn't show Palm 700p. I tried the Palm TX choice, but I have no sound on my playback. Any ideas?

The TCPMP player is much better documented than the Sony devices!

Supported file containers:
- AVI (*.avi)
- Matroska (*.mkv, *.mka)
- MP4 (*.mp4, *.m4a)
- Ogg Media (*.ogg, *.ogm)
- ASF (*.asf)

Supported audio codecs:
- Mpeg 1 Layer III
- Ogg Vorbis
- Musepack
- Windows Media Audio (on Windows Mobile devices)
- AC-3
- AMR
- Adpcm, uLaw

Supported video codecs:
- DivX
- XviD
- MPEG4-SP (plus B-frame support)
- MPEG1
- M-JPEG
- Windows Media Video (on Windows Mobile devices)

The Treo has 320x320 screen! Not exactly the usual video format friendly 4:3 or 16:9.

You could try adding the following text to devices.ini

[TCPMP]
ScreenRatio=1:1
Manufacturer=Palm
Res1=320x240
ResAna1=320x180
AllowNativeTVResolution=1
VCodec=mpeg4
lavcopts=vcodec=mpeg4:acodec=mp3
VTag=DIVX
Acodec=mp3
ARate=48000
ABRate=128
MVolume=20
MLVolume=15
Format=avi -noodml
FileType=avi
Quality=30
useMencoder=1
SubTitle=1
MaxVBitrate=3000

I've no idea how CloneDvdMobile will react to the ScreenRatio of 1:1.
I'm not sure what the max video bitrate is but try it and see if it's ok, just don't set the quality slider too high. Use a short chapter from a DVD as the source
Make sure the deinterlace option is unchecked

Archie

Last edited:
Back