Help to manage ISO files with mymovies, DAEMON tools and PowerDVD

Discussion in 'AnyDVD HD (Blu-ray issues)' started by froogle, Nov 25, 2007.

1. froogle

froogle Active Member

I purchased anydvd hd a while back and ripped my HD-DVD and blu-ray collection to the hard drive on my HTPC. I originaly ripped them as directories and was using mymovies to integrate with powerdvd to play them (I'm using Vista)

I tried to play back Die Hard 4 and the picture was stuttering. There was a message at the start saying for best combatibility to update powerdvd, so I did.

Now powerdvd won't play from the hard drive and I need to create an iso and mount the image.

This is fine, but I have about 40 or so films on the hard drive. Firstly I don't know if daemon tools will allow this many virtual drives, but secondly I wouldn't want 40 virtual drives within mycomputer.

Is there a way to get the mounted drives to integrate with mymovie?

thanks

2. Adbear

Adbear Well-Known Member

if you're on the very latest Powerdvd then making it into an Iso won't work anyway. Die hard are BD+

3. froogle

froogle Active Member

hi mate

I have it working on the latest powerdvd as a mounted iso. I think it is 3139F or something (off the top of my head)

4. Adbear

Adbear Well-Known Member

thats not the latest version, latest is 3516

5. froogle

froogle Active Member

I assumed it was the latest version as when I check for updates, it offers me that.

Do I need to update the program to support new disks? For instance I am watching Shrek 3 hd-dvd at the moment and when I put it in it says downloading update. I clicked on loading and it loads so I don't know if the update has been downloaded?

6. Adbear

Adbear Well-Known Member

the update for that film has nothing to do with powerdvd, but rather the online content available for it