• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

HELP - Scan of Hard Disk 4 ever!!

DjDiabolik

Hi boys.... i have installed 5 minutes ago the latest version and i have created a profile.

I have running first time one games with original DVD inserted (it's Broken Sword - Angel of Death Multi5 version) and it's working.

After that a profile it's been created but when i try to use this profile (without dvd inserted this time) the programs still 4 ever on:
Scanning of Hard disk..... take some time ecc. ecc.

And nevers started!!! I have try to remove and recreate the profile after a restart of PC but same result!

All on Windows 7 X64 with latest version..........

*EDIT*
http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=4824

I stay to create a new profile with image creation......... after that i will try to provide all information about this thread.

Last edited:
Hi boys.... i have installed 5 minutes ago the latest version and i have created a profile.

I have running first time one games with original DVD inserted (it's Broken Sword - Angel of Death Multi5 version) and it's working.

After that a profile it's been created but when i try to use this profile (without dvd inserted this time) the programs still 4 ever on:
Scanning of Hard disk..... take some time ecc. ecc.

And nevers started!!! I have try to remove and recreate the profile after a restart of PC but same result!

All on Windows 7 X64 with latest version..........

*EDIT*
http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=4824

I stay to create a new profile with image creation......... after that i will try to provide all information about this thread.

Yes this is a bug that is being fixed for the next release. In the meantime you need to use image mode (a profile repair should also work).

Back