• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Help-Problem with Clone CD

Hello eveyone,

Another update my problem with CloneCD continues :bang:<for those new to this thread, please start with the first post & read all the way through>

To rule out a defective burner, I returned the original LG & replaced with another brand-new unit with a different production date. Unfortunately, I still have the exact same issue.:bang:

The latest AnyDVD & CloneCD logs are attached to this email.(I used a different disc Animal House Double Secret Edtion R1, still same issue)

Have informed Slysoft support of the latest update, if anyone has any further sugestions, please advise.:bowdown:

Jim H.
St. John's, Newfoundland-Canada
The oldest city in North America!

Attachments

• CloneCD-Feb.22,2010.zip
    583 bytes · Views: 2
  • AnyDVD_6.6.2.2_Info_D_ANIMAL_HOUSE.zip
    144 KB · Views: 0
Hello eveyone,

Another update my problem with CloneCD continues :bang:<for those new to this thread, please start with the first post & read all the way through>

To rule out a defective burner, I returned the original LG & replaced with another brand-new unit with a different production date. Unfortunately, I still have the exact same issue.:bang:

The latest AnyDVD & CloneCD logs are attached to this email.(I used a different disc Animal House Double Secret Edtion R1, still same issue)

Have informed Slysoft support of the latest update, if anyone has any further sugestions, please advise.:bowdown:

Jim H.

Hello everyone,

Further update my nightmare with CloenCD continues<full details upthread>

Have installed latest FULL release version of ANYDVD 6.2.2.3..no difference...the problem persists.:bang:

Unable to get any response from slysoft support, will continue to try however.

Have attached the latest log files in the hope that someone will have a suggestion.

Thanks in advance,

Jim H.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_6.6.2.3_Info_D_THE_INFORMANT.zip
    95.7 KB · Views: 1
  • CloneCD-The Informant-Feb.25,2010.zip
    553 bytes · Views: 1
I don't think there is a problem with the computer, but something in the process since you haven't been able to do ANY kind of DVD. Can you describe (step-by-step) your process when using CloneCD, and what options you are using when doing so, to see if there is an issue there?

I know you have said that you've been using this for years but..............

This is the same problem I am having

"when trying to create image file for burning "getting error message..."Unable to read Temp file.DVD" at 100% at pre-burning process."

This is the same problem I am having Clone CD gets to 100% and you get an error and the copy process fails. See me post.

Help-Problem with CloneCD

Hi,

I'm updating this thread as there has been no progress in resolving my problem. Still unable to use CloneCD for dual -layer burning, getting error message at 100% of image file creation BEFORE burning. Full details of problem are contained within this thread.<start from beginning>..

I'm at my wit's end, do not understand how this program can work fine on my laptop but following the same operating procedure , will not work on my desktop. <Burner is brand-new & has been exchanged for good measure, I have friends using the same burner with AnyDVD/Clone CD & report no problems whatsoever.:bang:

<Have swept computer with NIS 2010<full version>, Malware Bytes' Anti-Malware & Lavasoft Ad-Aware for malicious software, results come back clean.

Slysoft support has been of little hekp, they tell me NOT to use Clone CD. <???> , use Clone DVD2 instead. :bang:

I prefer CloneCD as it preserves the original layer break with 1:1 backups.

Sent a PM to the developers last week, to date have received no reply.

Running licensed versions <latest update/betas> all three Slysoft products.

I am appealing to the moderators & senior members of the forum for assistance. I am rapidly becoming disillusioned with Slysoft's customer service .<Yes, I know the forum is outside the Slysoft umbrella>Help, please...

Jim H.
The oldest city in North America

Back