• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

help plz

temporary

I have the gamejackal trial and i want to buy it but for some reason it is not working on my Rome: Total War 1.0. I have a Dell 1012 with no cd drive so i want to be able to use this laptop to play games on it. I borrowed a portable drive from a person and it works fine that way. It says that there is a unknown error that occoured. this is without the cd drive. a wierd thing is that if the drive is off, but plugged in, it works. i really need this to work by saturday so anyhelp is appreciated.

The issue here is because Windows will uninstall the GJ drives when the physical drive is removed. You need to install a virtual cd/dvd drive such as VirtualClone Drive. This way Windows will always see a drive and no longer remove the drives.

Back