• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Help Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

misschillout

Hi all,

I am in dyer need of some HELP..

I am using AnyDVD HD and CloneDVD both up to date versions... I am now getting a problem...

The problem i am getting is that i can not burn the DVDs the AnyDVD is not recognising my drive when a blank disc is in and then i can not get it out without restarting my laptop.

I have been on to DELL who have tested my drive and is in perfect order as it burns to CD.. They are saying it might be the software..

Please can someone advise me as i have been using this software for a while now and since the new updates all i get it problems....

or does anyone have any older versions which they can give me to download and try..

Thank you

Misschillout.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back