• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Help Please ANYONE

DHILLON25

HI GUYS,8)

THIS IS MY FIRST POST, SO PLEASE BE GENTLE, FROM ENGLAND BEEN USEING ANYDVD FOR A YEAR NOW, GR8:D SOFTWARE.

I GOT A E-MAIL LAST NIGHT SAYING THERE IS A NEW VERISON OUT (FROM VERSION 6.1.3.2 TO 6.1.3.3) SO LIKE USUAL I DOWNLOAD IT FROM THE WEBSITE, INSTALLED IT, BUT THE THING IS THAT, IT HAS'NT CHANGED THE VERSION AND EVERY TIME I CONNECT TO THE NET, IT SAY'S THERE IS A NEW VERSION OUT FOR ANYDVD (6.1.3.3) BUT IVE ALREADY TRIED TO INSTALL IT

IVE REBOOTED THE COMPUTER, EVEN TRIED UNINSTALLING ANYDVD, THEN REINSTALLING IT WITH THE NEW VERISON FROM THE WEBSITE, BUT STILL NO LUCK:( THIS IS THE FRIST TIME IT'S HAPPENED, THE OTHER UPDATES HAVE INSTALLED WITH NO PROB'S.

SO WHAT YOU THINK GUYS, ANY LIGHT ON THE SITUATION:confused:

good day everyone. instead of starting a new thread, i've latched onto this one.

i did something pretty dumb. my trail period to anydvd ended yesterday. i was pleased with the product. today i purchased anydvd. however..... instead of clicking to update the version i had, i clicked the regular download for people who never installed the program before.

suffice it to say, when i click the fox, it still gives me the free trial expired. obviously i did not update what i had. my fault.

any ideas or am i out of luck? reading really is fundamental. lol

thank you in advance for any help.

Have you tried double clicking your license key?

To my knowledge, all versions of AnyDVD will accept your license and stop giving you the expired 21 day thing after activating the license key.

Have you tried double clicking your license key?

To my knowledge, all versions of AnyDVD will accept your license and stop giving you the expired 21 day thing after activating the license key.

oh, wow that was so easy even a caveman can do it. *looks in mirror*

yikes, thank you SO much. after messing up i was afraid to click on anything. i greatly appreciate your help. :)

Back