Help Please ANYONE

Discussion in 'AnyDVD HD (DVD issues)' started by DHILLON25, Mar 22, 2007.

1. DHILLON25

DHILLON25 New Member

HI GUYS,8)

THIS IS MY FIRST POST, SO PLEASE BE GENTLE, FROM ENGLAND BEEN USEING ANYDVD FOR A YEAR NOW, GR8:D SOFTWARE.

I GOT A E-MAIL LAST NIGHT SAYING THERE IS A NEW VERISON OUT (FROM VERSION 6.1.3.2 TO 6.1.3.3) SO LIKE USUAL I DOWNLOAD IT FROM THE WEBSITE, INSTALLED IT, BUT THE THING IS THAT, IT HAS'NT CHANGED THE VERSION AND EVERY TIME I CONNECT TO THE NET, IT SAY'S THERE IS A NEW VERSION OUT FOR ANYDVD (6.1.3.3) BUT IVE ALREADY TRIED TO INSTALL IT

IVE REBOOTED THE COMPUTER, EVEN TRIED UNINSTALLING ANYDVD, THEN REINSTALLING IT WITH THE NEW VERISON FROM THE WEBSITE, BUT STILL NO LUCK:( THIS IS THE FRIST TIME IT'S HAPPENED, THE OTHER UPDATES HAVE INSTALLED WITH NO PROB'S.

SO WHAT YOU THINK GUYS, ANY LIGHT ON THE SITUATION:confused:

2. Webslinger

Webslinger Retired Moderator

Hello,

Welcome to the forums.

Please do not type in all-caps; it's considered to be screaming on the internet. This probably isn't intentional on your part, but it is jarring to read.

1. Clean your broswer cache.

2. Try http://static.slysoft.com/SetupAnyDVD6133.exe

3. slurpee

slurpee New Member

good day everyone. instead of starting a new thread, i've latched onto this one.

i did something pretty dumb. my trail period to anydvd ended yesterday. i was pleased with the product. today i purchased anydvd. however..... instead of clicking to update the version i had, i clicked the regular download for people who never installed the program before.

suffice it to say, when i click the fox, it still gives me the free trial expired. obviously i did not update what i had. my fault.

any ideas or am i out of luck? reading really is fundamental. lol

thank you in advance for any help.

4. SLaTheR-

SLaTheR- Well-Known Member

Have you tried double clicking your license key?

To my knowledge, all versions of AnyDVD will accept your license and stop giving you the expired 21 day thing after activating the license key.

5. slurpee

slurpee New Member

oh, wow that was so easy even a caveman can do it. *looks in mirror*

yikes, thank you SO much. after messing up i was afraid to click on anything. i greatly appreciate your help. :)

6. SLaTheR-

SLaTheR- Well-Known Member

Your welcome :clap: