• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Help on removing AnyDVD from Computer

SudoDog

Hi. I have read the various threads on this topic and have attempted the following ways to remove AnyDVD BUT nothing has worked. I have tried the Uninstall button in the software, the Add/Remove option and the Regedit. The only thing I was unable to do was to delete the key in the control class because it would not let me. I think the software is conflicting with ZoneAlarm causing the computer to freeze and/slowdown. Help please.

I am running Zone and have had no such problems.

I would suggest you reinstall AnyDVD over itself, reboot and see what happens. Sometimes an installation goes haywire for all kinds of reasons.

Uninstall

I have found that the only way to uninstall some programs when you're having a problem is to restart your computer, go to Safe Mode, then uninstall from the Add/Remove Programs from Control Panel. This is especially true of Zone Alarm.

Tried the safe mode route but this program continues to live on my PC.

nice tool there thats the first i have heard of that one

Back