• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Help Needed

mkong4

Trying to copy a Protected CD, can anyone tell me what/if any changes to the settings have to be made. When I've tried it don't work, when I run prog and it's says to insert the original disc into drive not a backup copy, is it the disc that hasn't worked or the prog I'm running detecting that it's a copy? Thanks in advance ;)

Trying to copy a Protected CD, can anyone tell me what/if any changes to the settings have to be made. When I've tried it don't work, when I run prog and it's says to insert the original disc into drive not a backup copy, is it the disc that hasn't worked or the prog I'm running detecting that it's a copy? Thanks in advance ;)

It depends on what copy protection is on the disc whether it will work. If it's for a PS/2, a modchip would also be needed. The other thing to try would be: Start/Programs/Slysoft/CloneCD/CloneCD Tray. When started you should have a sheep icon in the Taskbar. Right-click on the icon and select "Hide CD-R Media". Also, when making the back-up, you should right-click on the Protected PC Game profile and use the "Emulate" function.

Clone CD

It's not a game I'm tryin to copy, it's a cd of the DSA Theory Riding Test, already did the hide cd-r media but still no joy, runnin out of cd's with all this tryin.

Back