• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Help needed

patzi

I bought Penumbra, which I wouldn't have if I'd known it had Securom on it. Anyway, I'm getting the "emulation software detected" error and went to the securom support page where they say to disable your any dvd and clone dvd2. Why the hell should I have to do that and how is it done? I am so sick of this securom ********. Started with the sims and still it's around. Sorry for my language but I am truly enraged about this. Is there anyway around this? I'd kind of like to play a game I've bought and can't return. But they're putting it all off on the Slysoft applications. :bang:

Last edited by a moderator:
While I understand you being annoyed this is a public forum and such language is not allowed. This forum is read by people of all ages.

CloneDVD and CloneDVD mobile will cause no issues with SecuROM. Virtual CloneDrive has been known to trigger the problem you are describing and it's ridiculous since VCD doesn't have any emulation abilities and does nothing to overcome game protections. SecuROM is wrongly labeling Virtual CloneDrive as bad. If you have Virtual CloneDrive installed then open the options and set the number of drives to Disabled and then click OK and try again. AnyDVD has never caused a problem for me playing a SecuROM game and AnyDVD will do nothing to overcome game protections.

I bought Penumbra, which I wouldn't have if I'd known it had Securom on it. Anyway, I'm getting the "emulation software detected" error and went to the securom support page where they say to disable your any dvd and clone dvd2.

Provide the link for this, please.

Back