• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Help Needed on how to sucessfully copy a copy protected pc game

hyperk70

Hi

I recently purchased clone cd and i being trying to copy a number of pc software protected games without any success. The interface recognises some games as DVD only and doesnt give the full menu option which I cant figure out as its a game on a dvd disc.

I have tried different pc games and sometimes get the full menu and have selected pc protected icon and ran the programme and it just loops back to the begining when i put a blank dvd to complete the operation. Its says cd writer aint compitable with clonecd.

Im frustrated as I have tried, one of my friend has tried and I have wasted plenty of blank dvds over this

Any can help me with is or is there a step tutortials that would be a godsend

cheers

CloneDVD is for film DVDs. Try Game Jackel.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Hi

I recently purchased clone cd and i being trying to copy a number of pc software protected games without any success. The interface recognises some games as DVD only and doesnt give the full menu option which I cant figure out as its a game on a dvd disc.

I have tried different pc games and sometimes get the full menu and have selected pc protected icon and ran the programme and it just loops back to the begining when i put a blank dvd to complete the operation. Its says cd writer aint compitable with clonecd.

Im frustrated as I have tried, one of my friend has tried and I have wasted plenty of blank dvds over this

Any can help me with is or is there a step tutortials that would be a godsend

cheers

i dont have clone dvd its clone cd that i have

Back