• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Help needed ASAP PLEASE

pf2790

I am a long time user of clone dvd and any dvd, I just upgraded to burning blu rays with the clone BD program and any dvd hd. But i've had nothing but issues.... I have tried to copy multiple disks following the directions only to be told that i have the wrong medium. I'm not sure what that means but i havent been able to copy anything, not to mention the one success i had burning produced no results i.e. no player or computer will recognize the finished disk. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!! I invested alot into this and would like to enjoy the perks.

You need to give a bit more information.

What Blu-ray drive do you have in your system?

What discs are you trying to copy?

What format are you trying to copy to?

With the discs that are successful what make and model player are you trying to play them back in?

Do they play back on the PC?

Back