• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

help!! installed dvd drive, now software probs

johnmc

Hi,
I just installed a new dvd drive but when I go to burn a movie now it tells me that there is insufficient memory for the temp folders at c:/clonedvdtemp/video_ts.
I assume that the temp folders are no longer active or in sync, but I dont know how to reactivate/reinstall them.
I reinstalled dvdclone and that didn't work, I also tried my dvdxcopy plat and that gives the same message.
Update: I just uninstalled anydvd and clonedvd, then reinstalled, and now when I go to the title configuration page it doesn't say TS where I can click and select the dvd, now it says browse?
Can anybody please help
ps can someone tell me how to edit my profile so I can take my email address off of this and put a name on there instead
Can anybody please help

Last edited:
installed dvd drive, everythings messed up

Hi,
I just installed a new dvd drive but when I go to burn a movie now it tells me that there is insufficient memory for the temp folders at c:/clonedvdtemp/video_ts.
I assume that the temp folders are no longer active or in sync, but I dont know how to reactivate/reinstall them.
I reinstalled dvdclone and that didn't work, I also tried my dvdxcopy plat and that gives the same message.
Update: I just uninstalled anydvd and clonedvd, then reinstalled, and now when I go to the title configuration page it doesn't say TS where I can click and select the dvd, now it says browse?
Can anybody please help
ps can someone tell me how to edit my profile so I can take my email address off of this and put a name on there instead

That's normal. What's "TS"?

Read this fully please:
http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=476

Only an admin can do that. I think. Think up a new name, and let a site admin know.

Last edited:
I guess the main concern is fixing the temp folder, I did the installation according to directions, and I've had the software on my computer before, its just a new dvd drive thats been installed and now I dont have enough space on the temp folder.

Last edited:
I guess the main concern is fixing the temp folder, I did the installation according to directions, and I've had the software on my computer before, its just a new dvd drive thats been installed and now I dont have enough space on the temp folder.

I would wonder how much space you have left on your hard drive, first. Try deleting the contents of that temp folder in windows explorer. And take a look at how much free space you have on your hard drive.

Last edited:
Back