help!! installed dvd drive, now software probs

Discussion in 'CloneDVD' started by johnmc, Feb 22, 2007.

1. johnmc

johnmc Member

Hi,
    I just installed a new dvd drive but when I go to burn a movie now it tells me that there is insufficient memory for the temp folders at c:/clonedvdtemp/video_ts.
    I assume that the temp folders are no longer active or in sync, but I dont know how to reactivate/reinstall them.
    I reinstalled dvdclone and that didn't work, I also tried my dvdxcopy plat and that gives the same message.
    Update: I just uninstalled anydvd and clonedvd, then reinstalled, and now when I go to the title configuration page it doesn't say TS where I can click and select the dvd, now it says browse?
    Can anybody please help
    ps can someone tell me how to edit my profile so I can take my email address off of this and put a name on there instead
    Can anybody please help

Last edited: Feb 22, 2007
  2. johnmc

johnmc Member

installed dvd drive, everythings messed up

Hi,
    I just installed a new dvd drive but when I go to burn a movie now it tells me that there is insufficient memory for the temp folders at c:/clonedvdtemp/video_ts.
    I assume that the temp folders are no longer active or in sync, but I dont know how to reactivate/reinstall them.
    I reinstalled dvdclone and that didn't work, I also tried my dvdxcopy plat and that gives the same message.
    Update: I just uninstalled anydvd and clonedvd, then reinstalled, and now when I go to the title configuration page it doesn't say TS where I can click and select the dvd, now it says browse?
    Can anybody please help
    ps can someone tell me how to edit my profile so I can take my email address off of this and put a name on there instead

3. Webslinger

Webslinger Retired Moderator

Do not create multiple threads please on the exact same topic.

4. Webslinger

That's normal. What's "TS"?

Read this fully please:
    http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=476

Only an admin can do that. I think. Think up a new name, and let a site admin know.

5. johnmc

johnmc Member

I guess the main concern is fixing the temp folder, I did the installation according to directions, and I've had the software on my computer before, its just a new dvd drive thats been installed and now I dont have enough space on the temp folder.

6. Webslinger

I would wonder how much space you have left on your hard drive, first. Try deleting the contents of that temp folder in windows explorer. And take a look at how much free space you have on your hard drive.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2007